County Resources List
If you are a women in need of immediate assistance, please contact Crisis Intervention at 410-535-1121 or 301-855-1075 available 24 hours. They offer immediate shelter and access to other services!
- Calvert County Crime Solvers Hotline 410-535-2880
- Crisis Intervention/ Rape and Sexual Assault Hotline 410-535-1121 - Serving all victims of crime.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 800-799-7233
- Maryland Help line 800-422-0009 - Referral source for mental health resource
- Suicide Crisis Hotline 800-SUICIDE or 800-784-2433
- Teen Hotline 410-257-2216
- Tri-County Walden Sierra Behavioral Health Hotline 301-863-6661
- Adult Day Care of Calvert County 410-535-0133
- Calvert County Health Department 410-535-5400
- Calvert Collaborative for Children 410-414-8300
- Center for Children 410-535-3047 - Serves children and families in comprehensive mental health services including case management.
- Calvert Education Association 410-535-2518
- Department of Social Services 443-550-6900
- Project Echo 410-535-0044 Homeless shelter for families and individuals
- Rehabilitation Services 443-535-2620 - Provides employment services to persons with disabilities, mental illness, and chemically dependent (in recovery).
- Safe Harbor for Women Shelter 410-535-1121
- Local Care Team 410-535-1600 ext 8807 Interagency team review of families seeking resources and information in multiple areas to meet their individual needs.
- Clothes Closet Project of the Calvert County Commission for Women 410-615-4221 Free women’s professional clothing distribute to Calvert County residents. Shop by appointment only.