COVID-19 Virtual Resource Center
Calvert County Government is taking all necessary measures to protect public health and welfare. It is important to follow public health recommendations, advisories and protective actions to slow the spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and limit the number of people infected.
There are confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Calvert County.
Please continue to follow basic preventive actions that protect your health and decrease the chances that you will spread infection of any kind to our more vulnerable friends, neighbors and loved ones.
If you have been tested for coronavirus by CalvertHealth’s drive through testing, emergency room or as an inpatient, and have not received results within 5 days, you can call 410-414-2725 and their case management staff will assist you.
What You Should Know
- About COVID-19 (CDC)
- Symptoms & when to call a doctor
- People at higher risk
- How to make, use and clean cloth face coverings
- Travel information
Get the Latest Guidance
- Calvert County Health Department | Facebook | Twitter
- Maryland Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control
- Public Transportation Status (June 4)
- Parks & Recreation - Playgrounds, basketball courts reopen June 5
- Parks & Recreation - Adjusted Operations (May 15)
- Animal Shelter - Adjusted Operations (May 15)
- Parks & Recreation - Park Operations Update (May 12)
- Calvert County Solid Waste Update (May 6, 2020)
- Planning & Zoning / Inspections & Permits - Adjusted Operations (April 27)
- Water Billing Changes (April 22)
- Human Resources - Adjusted Operations (April 3)
- Economic Development - Adjusted Operations (April 3)
- Parks & Recreation - Adjusted Operations (April 3)
- Solid Waste - Adjusted Operations (April 3)
- Water & Sewer - Adjusted Operations (April 3)
- Office on Aging - Adjusted Operations (April 3)
- Calvert County Government Closed effective 5 p.m. April 3