Board of Elections
The next regularly scheduled meeting of the Board for November 15, 2023 is CANCELLED. The next Board meeting is tentatively scheduled for January 17, 2024 at 10 am. Member of the public may also participate virtually through Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85986745143
Agenda to be posted
- At its October 5, 2023 meeting, the Calvert County Board of Elections approved changing the location of an early vote center from behind Fairview Library at 8120 Southern Maryland Blvd, Owings to Ward Farm Park at 10455 Ward Rd, Dunkirk.
- At its October 31, 2023 meeting, the Calvert County Board of Elections approved the following:
- Changing the precinct boundary between Precinct 1-3 (St. Leonard Elementary School) and Precinct 1-4 (Mutual Elementary School).
- Changing the location of the polling place for Precinct 1-5 from Patuxent Appeal Elementary Campus (35 Appeal Lane, Lusby) to Southern Community Center (20 Appeal Lane, Lusby).
- Changing the location of the polling place for Precinct 1-7 from Mill Creek Middle School (12200 Southern Connector Blvd., Lusby) to Patuxent High School (12485 Southern Connector Blvd., Lusby).
- Changing the location of Precinct 3-6 from Northern Middle School (2954 Chaneyville Road, Owings) to Northern High School (2950 Chaneyville Road, Owings).
- Changing the location of Precinct 3-7 from Fairview Vote Center (8120 Southern Maryland Blvd., Owings) to Northern High School (2950 Chaneyville Road, Owings).
Notification of Polling Place Changes
The Calvert County Election Board currently maintains a contact list of individuals and organizations who wish to be notified about meetings when changes to polling place locations are proposed. If you would like to be added to this list, please contact Kristen Scott at Kristen.firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email as to where notices should be sent. If you are signing up on behalf of an organization, please include the name of the organization, and the name and email of the appropriate contact person in the organization.