Annual Pass Information
Check Our New Annual Passes
The Annual Pass runs for one calendar year (12 months) from date of purchase. All passes afford you the privilege of unlimited pre-paid greens fees for one year from the purchase of the pass at Chesapeake Hills Golf Course. No other benefits or privileges are associated with any Annual Pass.
New Annual Pass Bylaws
The Annual Pass bylaws have been amended and will be enforced beginning April 1, 2021. See the pro-shop for your copy today. A PDF will be posted on this page on April 1, 2021.
- Make checks payable to the Chesapeake Hills Golf Course and submit with application.
- A $25 returned check fee will be assessed for all returned checks.
- Contact the Pro-Shop for details or to purchase a pass: 410-326-4653
Base Membership Rates
|Silver Membership (60+)||$869.00|
|Bronze Membership (cart required)||$569.00|
|Junior Membership (17 or younger)||$275.00|
Additional Fees for Gold, Silver, and Junior Memberships
|Unlimited Cart and Walk Fees||$1189.00|
|Unlimited Walk Fees||$189.00|
Additional Pass Holder Fees
|Member cart fee,18 holes||$17|
|Member cart fee, 9 holes||$11|
|Member walk fee, 18 holes||$4|
|Member walk fee, 9 holes||$2|
|Junior Member walk fee 9/18 holes||$1|
|Bronze Member Cart Fee 18 holes **||$23|
|Bronze Member Cart Fee 9 holes **||$16|
*All fees are tax included, when applicable.
** No Walking permitted with this pass.
- Gold Membership - Valid for one calendar year (12 months) from date of purchase.
- Silver Membership - Age 60 and older.
- Bronze Membership - Requires a golf cart with special cart fees see schedule above. No walking is not permitted with this pass.
- Junior Membership - Age 17 younger.
Annual Pass By-Laws
- Walking is permitted anytime except for weekends and holidays before 11 a.m. with appropriate pass; additional fees are required for walking.
- Failure to adhere to course policies and/or abusive language or conduct may result in suspension and/or termination of permit with no refund.
- Permit cards must be presented upon request for verification or service may be refused.
- All permit holders must register in the Pro Shop before beginning play.
- Appropriate golf course attire is required.
- Only two (2) riders per golf cart.
- Tee time reservations are recommended.
- Failure to show for a tee time or canceling a tee time less than 48 hours in advance may result in the loss of privileges to reserve tee times.
- The course must be played in its proper rotation unless approved by the staff.
- Repeated "slow play" may result in suspension of a.m. tee time playing privileges.
- Five-somes are prohibited, unless cleared by the manager.
- Personal coolers are prohibited on the golf course.
- All food and beverages must be purchased at the clubhouse.
- All players must have a bag with golf clubs.