Voters can submit their voted mail-in ballot in the return envelope provided either through the U.S. Postal Service or any of the seven drop boxes located throughout the county.
As of Sept. 30, a drop box is available at the Community Resources Building in Prince Frederick. All others will be available beginning Oct. 17 at all vote center locations and two additional drop box only locations. Drop boxes are available until 8 p.m. on Nov. 3.
- Community Resources Building - 30 Duke St., Prince Frederick, 20678
- Northern High School - 2950 Chaneyville Road, Owings, 20736
- Huntingtown High School - 4125 Solomons Island Road, Huntingtown, 20639
- Calvert High School - 520 Fox Run Blvd., Prince Frederick, 20678
- Patuxent High School - 12485 Southern Connector Blvd., Lusby, 20657
- Northeast Community Center - 4075 Gordon Stinnett Ave., Chesapeake Beach, 20732 (drop box only)
- Southern Community Center - 20 Appeal Lane, Lusby, 20657 (drop box only)
Drop boxes are secured and checked daily by Election Board staff.