The public information maintained by the Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services in this Sex Offender Registry is provided as part of the State's effort to protect children and others from those with histories of crimes against children and other sexual offenses.
Be aware of the following:
- This information has been provided to the Calvert County Sheriff's Office by the registrant and is based upon the last notification received. Because the data is self-reported by the registrant and time-sensitive:
- The department cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information; and
- Registrants may have moved without notifying the department.
- While a name and photograph may assist the public in identifying registrants, positive identification of registrants is obtained only via fingerprint verification.
- If a zip code appears to have no registrants in residence, this does not mean that registrants do not live in that zip code. Parents and concerned citizens should continue to monitor their environment and take appropriate precautions.
- The information presented on this site should not be used in any manner to injure, harass, or commit a criminal act against any individual named in the registry, or residing or working at the reported address. Any such action could subject you to criminal prosecution.
- Alleged violations of law by registrants under Maryland's program should be reported to any local law enforcement unit. If you have knowledge that a registrant is not residing at the "Last Reported Residence" listed in this registry, you are encouraged to call the Calvert County Sheriff's Office.
- Neither the Department nor the State of Maryland shall be responsible for any errors or omissions produced by secondary dissemination of this information.