Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Business Notification Form

  1. Calvert County’s Emergency Communications dispatches 9-1-1 calls for police, fire and ambulances in Calvert County. We would like to give you the opportunity to help us to help you. We are in the process of updating our business files and entering them into our computer aided dispatch system. Please fill out the below form so we will know whom to notify in the event of an emergency at your business during non-business hours.

    If you move your business, or if the people to be notified in the event of an emergency change, please notify the Emergency Communications Audio & Data Entry Clerk, Carolyn Morlock, as soon as possible so she can update our records. This will be beneficial to you as well as 9-1-1, Police, Fire and EMS services.

    Please fill out this form in its entirety. Feel free to contact Mrs. Morlock at (410) 535-3169 if you have any questions.

  2. There is also another program available locally called RAVE Facility. With Rave Facility, you can take an active role in protecting your employees, students, guests, and property by providing any information about your facilities that you want 9-1-1 and first responders to know, ahead of any emergency. It can save lives!

    We are striving for 100% participation. Please visit the RAVE Facility Website for further information and consider signing up.
  3. Business Information
  4. Person(s) to Contact in Case of Emergency
  5. Do you have an alarm system?*
  6. ** If you do not have a CR/Permit, please contact the False Alarm Reduction Unit at 410-535-1600, ext. 2304 **
  7. (e.g. Hazardous Materials on site, Gate Code needed, Knox Box installed, AED location, etc.)
  8. Does your business operate a multiple–line telephone system?*
  9. If yes, Does your system require the user to dial any other number or set of numbers prior to dialing 911?
  10. If there is any change in your emergency contacts or ownership info, please notify us at (410) 535-3491 or (301) 855-1620. (24 hours, 365 days a year)

    This information will not be given out to the public.
    We are here to assist you.
  11. Leave This Blank:

  12. This field is not part of the form submission.