- Maryland HOPE – Call 1-877-462-7555 to learn about your options, your rights, and avoid fraud during a foreclosure.
- Mortgages Affected by COVID-19: Visit the Maryland’s Department of Housing and Community Development’s website to learn more about mortgages affected by COVID-19.
- Maryland Mortgage Program’s loan servicer contact information and COVID-19 specific links:
- Foreclosure Mediation: Mediation is a confidential conversation between a homeowner and the lender. At mediation all the parties get together to discuss the mortgage situation and how the homeowner can keep his or her home or move out. For more information, visit: https://www.peoples-law.org/foreclosure-mediation
- Foreclosure Steps and Timeline: here to learn more about the timeline of a foreclosure case from beginning to end.
- HUD Approved Housing Counseling Agencies: Visit HUD’s website for a full list of approved agencies.
- Foreclosure Prevention Tips from DHCD