Calvert Alliance Against Substance Abuse
ALERT: Support Group and Resource Page Due to COVID-19 some local support group meetings have been cancelled and others have moved to virtual meetings. Please call the site directly to determine if they holding meetings. For up to date information visit www.cprna.org and www.calvertaa.org
The Calvert Alliance Against Substance Abuse, Inc (CAASA), is a grassroots coalition of individuals and organizations dedicated to fighting alcohol and other drug abuse in Calvert County. In addition, CAASA is a non-profit corporation that raises funds to support this vital effort.
Office Address: 30 Duke Street, Suite 104, Prince Frederick, MD 20678
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2104, Prince Frederick, MD 20678
Phone Number: 410-535-3733
A Healthy Calvert County free of alcohol and other drug abuse.
CAASA will involve the entire community to promote a healthy environment free of alcohol and other drug abuse.
- To assist businesses in promoting an alcohol-free and drug-free workplace
- To encourage citizens to take an active role in preventing substance abuse
- To foster an attitude that alcohol and drug abuse is unacceptable
- To help abusers and their families achieve a drug-free lifestyle
- To support the expansion of school-based substance abuse prevention activities
The Drug-Free Community Bill of Rights
- The right to a place of work that is free of drug or alcohol abuse
- The right to beaches, parks and other recreational settings, which are free of illegal drugs and drug or alcohol abuse
- The right to communities that support healthy, drug- and alcohol-free lifestyles
- The right to homes and neighborhoods free of illegal drugs and drug abuse
- The right to schools and colleges free of illegal drugs and drug or alcohol abuse
- The right to streets and highways free of drivers who are under the influence of alcohol or other drugs